MANHATTAN RAIN (AUS) FILLY

Sex

3YO FILLY

Sire

Dam

MANHATTAN RAIN (AUS)

CAPABLE MAHIRA (AUS)

ENQUIRE FOR COST

Available

25% SHARES AVAILABLE

Enquire

Brett selected this bay filly from the 2018 Cape Premier Yearling Sale. She’s by Manhattan Rain, the sire of Sun Met winner Whisky Baron, from a two-time winner by Danehill’s son AL Maher (same damsire as WINX), from the immediate family of stallion Blackfriars, with a female line full of black type! Already, 70% of this R650,000 filly has been taken up, the remaining 30% is being offered in share blocks of 10% for R78,000 each (including VAT, sales race levy, keep to date, etc.) **Fees subject to change depending on time of purchase.

 Latest News

Newsletter Sign-up

Follow Us

  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Vimeo Icon
  • White YouTube Icon